CONSTANTLY GROWING & LEARNING
ESTLAB SR has started in 1988. as small family business, mainly working for plastic processing industry. Since 2012, our passion is dedicated in creating brand ESTTHERM™, which is used as the name in the production of hot runner controllers and hot runner nozzles mainly applied to molds for plastic injection.
The aim of our company is to provide customers with a quality products for affordable prices and efficient supporting services.
Through continuous improvement and growth in production, we are proud to say that we are the leading company for the production of hot runner controllers and hot runner nozzles in the region and we strive to expand our business to other markets. Our offer also consists of wide variety of coil heaters, cartridge heaters and air valves for molds.
All this put a side, our company is best recognized by the following references and large number of satisfied customers.
Feel free to contact us at any time for any further information, we will be more than pleased to help you in any way.
HOT RUNNER CONTROLLERS
Hot Runner Temperature Controllers are produced in four different series: STANDARD, POWER, ALM & Smart Touch.
All series are equipped with the proven Microprocessor PID controller with auto tuning (AT) which is based on artificial intelligence (AI).
- High reliability and accuracy.
- Service-friendly. Modular design. CE Marking.
- Maximum output power up to 16A per zone, depending on the series.
- Supplied with CEE industrial plug and connector for connection to the mold.
- Unique, space-saving design
Hot runner controllers are used to achieve and maintain temperature of hot runner nozzles and manifolds. Their greatest application is related with production of injected molded plastic items, but they can be used control for other thermotechnic devices.
Coil heaters or Hot Runner Nozzle Heaters are produced with or without thermocouple in different sizes and powers.
Production follows the proven principle of making spiral heaters and they offer excellent heating solution for nozzles.
- Extremely reliable heaters.
- Excellent price and quality ratio.
- Different diameter and length.
- Different wire cross section sizes.
Cartridge heaters are designed to provide the highest possible heat transfer.
- Resistant to corrosion, shock and vibration.
- They are made in standard diameter, with varying length and power.
- They can also be produced on request, according to your needs.
Their greatest application is closely related to plastic injection mold products, but also to rubber, glass, or vacuum pumps production, as well as various applications in lab testing and equipement packaging products.
Description: Cartridge heaters are tube-shaped industrial elements used in a process heating industry, in our case, with a special reference to plastic injection mold industry.
AJV & V.A.
Represent an effective method of vacuum release created during plastic injection molding.
- They can also substitute ejector pins.
- Manufactured completely from stainless steel.
- Temperature resistance of the spring is 220°C and can produce million pieces without stopping.
- Excellent rust resistance.
- Easy installation and high precision
Description: Air-jet valves represent one of the most innovative tools in plastic injection molding industry.
HOT RUNNER SINGLE NOZZLES
Hot Runner Nozzles are made of top quality materials with high efficiency which ensures optimum thermal conductivity with considerable energy savings with built coil heater and thermocouple typ J (FeCu-Ni).
- Applied to the molds for plastic injection that are used in the plastic processing industry.
- Top of the hot runner nozzles are made of Beryllium Copper (BeCu).
- Suggested materials: Propylene, polyethylene, polystyrene and acrylonitrile butadiene styrene.
Abrasive materials are not recommended.